Friday, October 5, 2007

Like A Velociraptor...

First and foremost, one of my all-time favorite bands, eve 6, is reuniting! They disbanded in 2004, with Max (vocals/lyrics) doing some solo work under the moniker Brotherhood of Lost Dogs and then some work with eve 6 drummer, Tony Fagenson, under the name The Sugi Tap. Ross at Eve 6 Media HQ, who's often in close touch with the band announced the band's reunification here.

Guitarist Jon Siebels will not be joining due to being in his new band Monsters in Waiting, but has given his blessing. I always felt like The Sugi Tap was basically eve 6, and I'm guessing it's their way of ending the acoustic experiment without turning out a completely different direction for The Sugi Tap. Max stated he didn't want TST to sound like eve 6, so it's likely going to be more in-tuned to the electric stuff. Either way, I'm elated! As a result, I'm feeling charitable, so here's "Anytime," a b-side from their album Horrorscope, which was used on the Out Cold Soundtrack. Just click it regularly, no right-click needed.

Eve 6 - Anytime

In addition, I think I might actually have a slight chance with the girl I have a crush on. My friend tells me that she at least thinks I'm somewhat attractive. So that's good, right? I've only talked with her one on one a few times, so definitely want to get to know her better, but something about her makes me smile a lot. Plus, anyone who's a South Park fan is works risking embarrassing yourself for (and since I tend to do that most often, what the hell). I definitely don't want to rush into it. I'd rather take things slow, it'd just be nice to know the other person's interested and thinking the same thing. At least the goal's the same then. I'm terrible at this sort of thing. Just trying not to psyche myself out. We'll see.

Also, Serenity sequel happening?

No comments: