Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baby Girl, I'm A Blur

Mmmm. Two new Say Anything songs in one day. Too much awesome. Cannot type.

Some are saying "Baby Girl, I'm a Blur" is "Wow, I Can Get Sexual, Too" Part II, which silly. The only similarities is that they both use electronic beats, and "Wow," just barely so. It's definitely a full on pop song, but damn can Bemis write a fucking fun one.

I'm loving the melody of "Shiksa." It's more apparent Max is going with the storytelling method of tracking the album he meant to go full out on for "...Is A Real Boy."

I'm still in musical "swoon" mode, so I can't properly emphasize on my feelings and thoughts on the tracks yet. But get ready for some bias, because I have yet to hear one song by Max Bemis I didn't love.

Secrets of Sputnik Emerge 50 Years Later: This absolutely fascinates me. Science, sci-fi, and history dorks will be much more enthralled than others, but it's still neat nonetheless. I'm well aware there are far better journalists than AOL has to offer, this merely came into my vision first. Will likely post more later.

No comments: