Monday, October 8, 2007

Hello, October

October's pretty sweet. Four of my favorite bands are releasing new albums this month:

Say Anything - In Defense of the Genre
Saves the Day - Under The Boards
Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light
Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Turning Star IV: No World For Tomorrow

Additionally, this is the month of Halloween and the cooling off of weather. I think I'm going to be Doktor Sleepless for Halloween, assuming I, you know, have Halloween plans. Still haven't figured when I'm going to get inked again. Now I'm decided between the grinder design or Butters from South Park...and the new season of that has kicked off nicely.

While I'm a bit busier than I'd like to be at times, I feel...oddly optimistic about things.

We shall see.

And speaking of Say Anything, you can stream a new Say Anything track, "People Like You Are Why People Like Me Exist," here

And don't mind my self-conscious rambling. It's just me spewing out thoughts. I'm quite alright. No worries.

No comments: