Friday, November 2, 2007

Well, October...

I would like to take this moment to wish October a fine "Fuck you!" For a variety of reasons, the month held great potential and I entered the month with a degree of optimism.

Apparently, my foresight was akin to a blind kid trying his hand at Magic Eye.

Holy shit. One of the more terrible months of an already particularly dismal year (save for stellar music releases by Saves the Day and Say Anything).

Halloween and the first few days of November have shown promise...or at the very least have been...interesting.

On the other hand, I've been seeing a bit more of my friend, Bryant Jackson, as of late, and we're closer to physically planning or comic than we've been since the first month we spoke about it. Collaborative creation is definitely the way for me to work right now. I like having someone involved to bounce around ideas with. It also motivates me more to write. I think after a few weeks and a proper serious talk about it, we may have actually started on one of our ideas by Thanksgiving, which would be amazing.

Yes, world, I am on to you. You'll get yours...very soon.

No comments: