Saturday, December 8, 2007

Green Day = <3

As if on cue whenever things conglomerated and take a turn for the shitty, Green Day is there, as they strangely have been throughout my entire life (perhaps a post on that one day soon).

For now, all that needs to be said is that I was in a particularly miserable mood..when I got wind of a new Green Day secret side-project.

They're called Foxouro Hot Tubs. It's got this great 60's garage rock twist to it. So far I'm loving the hell out of it.And the sound is sensationally fun.

Apparently, they will be releasing a six song EP online for free very shortly. Three of the tracks are streaming on their MySpace page...which I have, of course..ripped ;)

I will be sharing of course. Just contact me or grab my SlSk screenname from me.

Ah, to have a reason to smile.

No comments: