Friday, December 14, 2007

Good Morning, Internets

A lot of people ask me where I get my pictures, and most people are under the impression I have this magic forest of oddities stored away int he recess of my computer.

Unbeknownst to most of you, for every interesting, funny, and gloriously offensive thing I've found, there are countless horrors that cannot be unseen. Indeed, many of these I believe are placed across the recesses of the information super highway by people trying to break my brain.

To give you one of the more tame things I've had to endure, I give you...penis slugs (oh yes, and beware the explicit nature to all lose young, fragile minds out there. I take that back, if your mind is young and fragile, then by all means, forge on)...This is not safe for work, parents, or indeed anyone with an decency at all ;)

No comments: