Friday, October 31, 2008

Construction?

When I first started this incarnation of my blogging, I set out to make this somewhat different than my blog on MySpace. And initially, I kept with that plan. I started up weekly "features," blogged a bit more, and of course, poured my Good Morning, Internets here as well.

Currently, I still update with Good Morning, Internets, but only occasionally blog. Even when I do happen to blog it's generally copied and pasted in my MySpace blog. While I do feel some entries definitely belonged on more than one site (such as my post on Arcade culture), most of the time it was just to keep the guise that I was updating at other sites as well.

So, in the very near future, I'm going to attempt to be a bit more active again. I know, I know. I've said this before. But for reals this time! Pinky swear!

One thing I plan on bringing back is The Weekly Wank. It was a weekly bit where, as my friend suggested, I'd put my iPod on "Shuffle" and review the first 5 songs that came up regardless, even if it was a guilty pleasure, intro, or comp track.

Permitting that I find a decent host, I think I may do a weekly focus on a cover song, and upload the cover in question on the blog. I'm a bit of a sucker for covers.

Must cut this short though, ran out of time quicker than I thought. May spruce the site upa s well...More on this later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This item is great for people w curly unruly hair. I have fine curly hair, just a lot of it - so sometimes products for curly thick (the folicle itself) do not give achieve the

results I want for my hair. The great thing is you only need a couple of pumps (too much can make your hair kind of hard - as if you were using a gel) and give you super defined curls w/o using gels,

hairsprays, individually twisting your curls, etc... It just gives you what you hope nature intended your hair to look like, w/o looking like you have a product in your hair - It has a nice mild smell and

gives you soft and bouncy curls - I use it to style and comb my hair (when wet) and then finish with a bit of MoroccanOil and have hair that looks great all day long

Anonymous said...

I suffer from curly, frizzy, wild hair.. I have tried every product imaginable and this is the best product

out there.. It takes about a minute to heat and run it through each handful of hair once and your hair is perfect.. it will stay smooth and frizz free not to mention straight as a board until u wash your

hair next(even if u wait 3 days).. Please buy this product if u don't believe me.