Friday, April 11, 2008

Good Morning, Internets

I think I just make Friday a day where I post webcomics or something. I always feel a bit off for doing it. But few people know what's out there outside of the print world. We'll see. Everyone's encouraged to send me suggested webcomics. And before everyone bombards me..YES, I've read Happiness and Cyanide, and yes, it's amusing. There. Lost about half of my suggestions right there.

The first of today's offerings is from a webcomic called xkcd: "A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language."

Photobucket

The second is actually something I found using Stumble Upon. It's part of www.unowen.net, but I haven't found the comic part yet, if there is one. Of course, I've had all of three minutes of time to try. About 4 of you will find this hilarious. I did.

Photobucket

No comments: